You know Perk is the place to be for great live music events, delicious food, piping hot coffee, and a selection of the best beer and wine in town! We are going to continue to live up to these standards!
Perk’s kitchen staff will, of course, offer a special menu for these nights.
Friday, January 19th ~ Jacob Deaton
Friday January 19th Perk Avenue plays host to an excellent performer: Jacob Deaton. Jacob has picked his way to becoming a multi-genre artist worth noting! The versatile guitarist enjoyed a new high of success in 2016 and 2017, buoyed by new compositions and live performances showcasing his skills across multiple styles. The Atlanta-based artist has toured internationally, had a semi-final appearance on NBC’s America’s Got Talent, and toured all over the US as well. His commitment to providing soulful, contemporary mastery of jazz is outstanding. He always brings a big crowd, so you’ll want to give us a ring to save your table!
Featured on the menu:
- Shrimp Steam Pot – a pail full of fresh shrimp, steamed and lightly seasoned with Perk’s homemade cocktail sauce.
- Perk Crab Cakes –
served on a bed of organic Spring mix lettuce with a homemade creamy lime sauce.
- Wicked Hot “Pimp” Dip – Hot “Pimp” Dip – Perk’s signature pimento cheese blend recipe, served with tri-color tortilla chips; probably our most popular appetizer to date!
- Perk House Salad – organic Spring mix lettuce, freshly-sliced Roma tomatoes, crisp red onion, shredded Cheddar cheese served with the dressing of your choice.
- Perk Entrées
- Roast Chicken & Andouille Sausage Jambalaya – Perk’s rendition of the classic Louisiana Creole dish (get it before it runs out!)
- The Great Perk Regular Menu will also be available with all of our great Quesadillas, Salads, Soup, Sandwiches and Wraps!
Dinner begins at 6PM. Give us a call at (706)-342-2562 to make your reservations! Your table is waiting…